If you would like to stop your Palette from producing more filament, press Palette's dial, which will bring up a print menu. On this menu, you can select 'Cancel' which will stop your Palette+ from producing anymore splices.
Articles in this section
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)
- Why is Printer-to-Palette calibration important?
- How do I stop making filament (cancel splicing)?
- Can Palette automatically switch to a new spool if my current spool runs out?
- Can I print with filaments that have different melting temperatures?
- Am I able to make adjustments to reduce the amount of waste material?
- What is the difference between side transitioning vs. transition towers?