If you're experiencing screen issues (doesn't power on, screen is cracked, etc.), please follow the steps below to replace your screen.
- Turn Palette 2 off and remove the top lid by gently lifting from the sides.
- Remove the 4 screws holding the bottom casing to the substructure. Two are located at the top two corners of Palette 2 while the other two are under the ingoing cover. Remove the ingoing cover by loosening the five thumbscrews counterclockwise.
- Once the screws are removed, grip Palette 2 together by the substructure and bottom casing together and flip so that the screen is facing down.
- Slowly and carefully lift the bottom casing away from the substructure as they are connected by a bundle of wires.
- To fully detach the bottom casing, unplug from the electronics tray, leaving only the substructure.
- Remove the 4 bolts holding the screen board. Lift the screen board and detach the screen by unplugging the wire connector.
- Replace with new screen/board and reattach wiring and bolts.
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.