If your Palette 2's fan has been damaged, please follow the steps below to replace this piece.
- Turn Palette 2 off and remove the top lid by gently lifting from the sides.
- Remove the 4 screws holding the bottom casing to the substructure. Two are located at the top two corners of Palette 2 while the other two are under the ingoing cover. Remove the ingoing cover by loosening the five thumbscrews counterclockwise.
- Once the screws are removed, grip Palette 2 together by the substructure and bottom casing together and flip so that the screen is facing down.
- Slowly and carefully lift the bottom casing away from the substructure as they are connected by a bundle of wires.
- To fully detach the bottom casing, unplug from the electronics tray, leaving only the substructure.
- Remove the two bolts holding the fan to Palette 2's substructure. Unplug the fan's wiring from the electronics tray.
- Install new fan and re-install the bolts and wiring.
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.