This article will help you re-align your merger if you experienced a blockage in the merger or if you un-screwed the opto-sensor mount.
1) Remove the top and bottom lids of Palette+. Remove the screen so that you have access to the merger.
2) Turn Palette+ upside down to access the screws for the splicing unit. Loosen, but do not fully remove these 3 screws:
3) Next, loosen, but do not remove, the 4 screws on the side of Palette+'s frame:
4) Once these screws are loosened, tighten the screw next to the opto sensor. This will tighten the merger and help with the alignment:
5) You may need to remove the hot tool in order to get enough room to tighten this screw. If this is the case, please follow the instructions in this support article to re-align the hot tool (http://mm3d.co/hot-tool-align
ment). It may also help to remove the back lid of Palette+.
6) Once this screw is tightened, try to manually feed filament through and see if there is still any resistance.
If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com