These steps can be found in the CANVAS Hub™ Getting Started Guide.
- Peel the backing off of a Velcro square and stick this to the back of CANVAS Hub in the indent.
- Stick another Velcro square on the surface where CANVAS Hub will be mounted.
- Press the Velcro square together firmly to mount CANVAS Hub.
- Once mounted, connect CANVAS Hub to the 3 cables supplied in the box contents:
- Connect power supply to wall socket
- Connect CANVAS Hub to your Palette 2 using a USB-A to micro USB-B cable.
- Connect CANVAS Hub to your printer using a USB-A to USB-B or USB-A to micro USB-B cable.
Once CANVAS Hub is connected to power, your printer, and your Palette 2, proceed to connecting your CANVAS Hub via WiFi.
If you have any questions, please send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.