The max speed of Palette 2 (Pro) depends on a few factors, like the number of splices per layer, the complexity of the model, the nozzle size of your printer, and more. For Palette+, the average speed of printing with PLA is 5400 mm/min max at 0.3mm layer heights. Palette 2 would perform at similar speeds, while Palette 2 Pro’s all-aluminum Splice Core Pro will create splices 20% faster.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?
- What is the maximum filament splicing temperature?
- What filaments can be used with Palette 2 (Pro)?
- Can Palette 2 (Pro) splice filaments with brittle materials?
- Can Palette 2 (Pro) use flexible filaments?
- How fast can Palette 2 (Pro) produce filament?