Product and compatibility questions about Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?
- What is the maximum filament splicing temperature?
- What filaments can be used with Palette 2 (Pro)?
Product and compatibility questions about Palette v1.0 and Palette+
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What are Palette/Palette+'s technical specs?
- Why should I not plug my Palette into both the power supply and USB?
- Is my printer compatible?
- Does Palette work with dual extruder printers?
- What nozzle size works best with Palette?
Questions about software products for Palette
- What’s the difference between CANVAS and Chroma?
- Can CANVAS be used locally?
- What are CANVAS’ Features?
- Where can I find the Chroma software?
- Which slicer programs can I use with Chroma?
- How do I set specific material for supports and skirts?
Compatibility questions about CANVAS Hub
- Do I need to buy CANVAS Hub with Palette 2?
- Are files from Chroma compatible with CANVAS Hub?
- Is Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with AstroPrint?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with MatterControl?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with Duet3D - DuetWifi?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with OctoPrint?
Questions regarding SEEM (Series Enabled Extrusion of Materials) and calibration. An understanding of the core technology that powers Palette+ will aid with using with Palette 2.
- What does multi-color/multi-material printing mean?
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)